IMPORTANT BEACH PUDDLE SAFETY RULES
Please read and follow all safety information and instructions as well as the BEACH PUDDLE product labels. These should be retained for future reference. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions can result in serious injury or death to children.
- Keep unsupervised children from accessing the Beach Puddle. Check state or local laws and codes before setting up the Beach Puddle. Refer to the guidelines found at poolsafely.gov.
- Keep children in your direct sight when they are in or near the Beach Puddle. The Beach Puddle, as with any device made to hold water, presents a drowning hazard. Maintain constant supervision of all children in close proximity to the Beach Puddle.
- Drowning occurs silently and quickly. Assign an adult to watch children when in or near the Beach Puddle. Give this person a “water watcher” tag to wear while they are in charge of supervising children in the Beach Puddle. Should they need to leave for any reason, have this person pass the “water watcher” tag, and the corresponding supervision responsibility, to another supervising adult.
- Keep a cell phone with a list of emergency numbers near the Beach Puddle.
- Become CPR certified so you can respond to an emergency when the Beach Puddle is in use.
- Protect all Beach Puddle occupants from recreational water born illnesses by keeping clean water in the Beach Puddle and making sure occupants do not swallow the Beach Puddle water.
- Remove all hard, sharp or loose objects such as jewelry, watches, buckles, keys, etc. from users before entering the Beach Puddle.
- Always rinse the Beach Puddle out after use and allow to air dry before packing it back into the Beach Puddle pouch/bucket. Not allowing the material to dry may result in deterioration and/or mold.
- Do not make any modifications to the Beach Puddle or use accessories not supplied by the manufacturer.
- For additional safety information, please visit: